Thursday, March 22, 2012

I just realized I have non-imaginary readers now.

That's readerS.  As in plural.  As in TWO.  I was totally intimidated by it all, and then I realized it was just Jim & Dr. V. Okay, that sounds bad, because neither of them are just anything.  They are both superheroes that fight bad guys everyday for the good guys--one fights karaoke pirates and the other fights heart worms, fleas & ticks.  Really, that's just their day jobs though.  They're superheroes because they are always taking the time to make me feel better when I am down and are always telling me I'm awesome, even when they're exhausted and worn down themselves.  Now I just worked myself up into intimidated again.

Anyway, I will make an effort to post more frequently now that I have more than imaginary readers.  Maybe you two can analyze me and figure out why I'm so weird.  I'm sure a lawyer and a vet can figure out what to do with me.  And, yes, I realize that a flea dip and legal institutionalization might be the best answer.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you should write more often, and you might get more readers.

    ReplyDelete